_+[classical.electric.acoustic.bass.slide]//
What makes me,me???
There is always something that makes me.My name is different from the others and i also have different thumbprints from all the others.I have my own hobby which is listening to music,playing the guitar and many more....Having my favourite food and drinks which is different from others.I will have different likings, like colours and the appearance of others...I will like planes but some of my friends will think that i am still a small kid and also that is what my ambition would be which is a pilot!!!I would have my favourite sports and also different artist.I love travelling around the world with my family and i maybe friendly but not as the same as some people out there.I am a muslim and that makes me,me.I love to spend quality time with my family which is good to have a stronger team spirit as a family.....All that i listed is what makes me,me.....


5:39 PM
Monday, February 25, 2008
&& i think of u every night~





the ROCKER


SALMAN .
13 YEARS OLD ON 1ST APRIL .
HENDERSON SECONDARY .
1E4 .

jukebox

speak up!


time travel


January 2008
February 2008
May 2008

best viewed in utf-8 and please tag before u leave!