_+[classical.electric.acoustic.bass.slide]//
Being a Teenager.....
Being a teenager,i can go out with my friends without being scolded.I will also have an increasement of allowance than in primary school.As i reach secondary school,i will not be having any more tuition and must be independent to study myself.I will also start to think and decide whether i should buy thinks that are not useful.Having interest in learning to play an instrument like the guitar and try to make sure that i can cope with my studies.I can also understand things better.I will be having some freedom too.
There are also things that i dislike being a teenager.I will not be having my parents or teachers to solve my problems and to say the right thing at the right moment.I will not be able to be as playful as in primary school because in secondary school the subjects are more...I will have to spend wisely or else i won't be having enough allowance.I will also get into fight easily as there will be more misunderstanding.
My parents would sometimes think that me as a teenager cannot take care of myself and keep on telling us the same thing over and over again...They will also think that if i continue growing i will be having a relationship with a girl and hang out with the wrong company and sometimes my parents don't even let me go out......??


2:21 AM
Thursday, February 14, 2008
&& i think of u every night~





the ROCKER


SALMAN .
13 YEARS OLD ON 1ST APRIL .
HENDERSON SECONDARY .
1E4 .

jukebox

speak up!


time travel


January 2008
February 2008
May 2008

best viewed in utf-8 and please tag before u leave!