About me.........
Basically,my name is Salman Quddus and i am schooling in Henderson Secondary School....i am in class 1e4.My primary school was Blangah Rise Primary School and i was from class 6B.....That school made me independent by handing in work regularly and more......I have lots of teachers who know me and we became good friends......One of them would be Mr Zaini who is my form teacher......He is very funny but we must better be serious when he is teaching us......He is also our schools disipline-master.I love to cycle but i did not have a bicycle for the time being because i met an accident where i fell down the stairs as i was cycling along my corridor.iam very friendly and love to meet more friends......i love to hang out with my friends in school at study corners and at shopping center to have fun together....I love to watch television during leisure time.....I usually watch the television with my family just in case if i don't understand any words........I love to go to Beaches......and also play the guitar......

9:52 PM
Friday, January 25, 2008
&& i think of u every night~